Being due so close to Christmas, everyone makes guesses as to when this little girl will arrive more than they did with the boys. So, I thought we'd take a little poll. And to sweeten the deal, I'll buy dinner (in the form of a gift certificate) at the restaurant of my choice for whoever is closest!
Here are some things you may want to consider:
1. My original due date was December 25.
2. My due date was adjusted to December 28 at my first Dr. appointment.
3. During my 19 week ultrasound, her measurements were ranging from Dec. 24 - Dec. 31.
4. Jack was a week late. Ben was 10 days late.
5. A random lady walked up to me at Jack's preschool open house and asked if I was having a boy or a girl. I told her a girl and she said, "She's coming on December 15." It doesn't really have any bearing on the issue, but I thought it was kind of funny.
If you'd like to play, leave a comment here, send a message on facebook, reply on twitter, etc. I'll add you to the calendar.
I'll close the poll in November. Good luck!
Edited to add: Be sure to leave a time, too, in case two people choose the same date!